For Whom Do I Advocate
• I am pleased to partner with Individuals, Lawyers, Courts, Legislators’ & Business Associations, Labor and Lobbying Groups on Criminal & Civil Cases to analyze, audit, evaluate, discover, identify & investigate facts that are assembled into unique Expert Witness reports.
• I have created & implemented Expert Witness reports for both the Defendant and the Plaintiff on all matters dealing with Architectural Services. I am experienced, innovative, efficient and cost-effective.
How Does My Service Benefit You?
• I am a highly credentialed, College Level Teacher and an inspired Licensed Design Professional in multiple States. I am an articulate, confident & comfortable speaker in public or addressing Juries.
• I have designed a “Template” that I use to compose reports which responds to you in a timely manner. This Template is a thoroughly researched, proven, time saving method for the production of Expert Witness narrative reports with referenced exhibits.
• You receive an Expert Witness report that is designed to clarify and actually communicate all the legal requirements of your case, with no wasted effort. I generally know what manner of source materials are needed to form a plausible opinion, and thus I work quickly.
• My Expert Witness testimony (in Deposition or in Court) is based upon my written reports and they are in harmony with each other. My reports are held to the highest legal standards, Federal Rule 26, (General Provisions Governing Discovery; Duty of Disclosure). My work as an Expert Witness will be accepted in any Court (State & Federal) in the future. This saves you time & money.
• My reports reduce the indirect costs of time the lawyer typically spends educating experts, shepherding them through the report and deposition process, and defending any Daubert motions that may be leveled against them. My reports are clearly defined via a written contract.
• I have never had a professional disciplinary action brought against me.
• I have a reasonable fee structure.
• I am a single practicing Architect that specializes in combining many sources of spoken and written information to create real objects and real results within the real world. I apply my abilities plus informed, rational & articulate Due Diligence to help you, as your Expert Witness, in understanding architectural concepts that may conflict.
• I am very experienced in the technical, hands-on details of the design and construction industries. I understand first-hand as a builder, designer and manager the administrative, physical, and legal issues of design and construction deductive arguments.
• I have worked with and for Federal, State, Local and Private organizations as well as numerous Architectural, Engineering and Legal firms plus many wonderful private individuals. I have inspected tens of thousands of buildings of every type as a licensed professional.
• I have practiced for over 50 years as an Interior Designer, Master Planner, Builder, Building Inspector, Forensic Architect and Teacher at the College level. I have educated my fellow professionals as a teacher. I am a happily married, United States Army veteran.
• When I was “younger”, I was a two-time Champion of Eastern Motor Racing Association (EMRA) as a race team Owner & Driver. (Porsche 911)
• I am a Published Author. (Forensic Architecture, An Introduction)
What I Achieve For You
• I specialize in coordinated Expert Witness Reports & representation for potential presentation in Court, for both the Plaintiff and the Defendant teams. My responsibility is to express the truth in my reports, as I understand it professionally, given all the facts I have at the time.
• I provide outstanding Due Diligence (fact finding investigation) as a standard part of my Expert Witness responsibilities. Due Diligence contributes significantly to informed decision making by enhancing the amount and quality of provable information available to decision makers (you).
• I am a trained Artist, Interior Designer, Master Planner, Building Inspector, Forensic Architect and Teacher. I have worked with and for Federal, State, Local and Private organizations as well as numerous Architectural and Engineering firms, Colleges and many wonderful private individuals. I have headed huge and small professional firms with equal skill. I perform actual site visits as a normal part of my report environment.
• I understand first-hand the administrative, physical, and legal issues of design and construction arguments. I am very experienced in the technical, hands-on details of the design and construction industries. I use this knowledge to audit my abilities and help you question and then understand the sometimes murky, amorphous, business problems along with the creative side of this business, called architecture.
• My 50 plus years of education, training, testing and experience, along with my ability to provide clear and concise technical points of fact in report format, enables me to provide unique expert witness services for many types of design, construction defect, construction.
• Please see my full resume on this web site for further information.